Sunday, August 12, 2007

I'm finished with my psychology class!!! Well, almost. I have to take the final and then I will be finished!!

I have been really busy lately, but it seems like there is light on the horizon! I have been researching information for school and admission to PT school a lot recently and things are looking more and more probable. I am just about finished up with both of my jobs that I have had this summer and I am looking forward to cracking down on school!

This last weekend was one of the best weekends I have had in San Diego. Friday Mom and Dad and Lincoln and I went over to the Picketts for a fun night of yummy food and reunion. Then on Saturday, Lincoln and I went downtown to Balboa Park and looked at some of the museums down there. We went into the San Diego Hall of Champions and got to see my name in the database down there for high school prep athlete. Kinda cool. We also checked out the automotive museum and then most of the museums were closed after that. We were thinking of going to the zoo for a couple of hours, but instead we ended up stopping by to see Evan and Hannah for a few hours.

Dinner with Evan and Hannah was so much fun! Hannah made some great food and we had a great time talking and catching up! One of my favorite things is seeing Evan just melt into a big teddybear with Lena and Hannah just caring for every little detail with Lena. They have the perfect little family! I'm looking forward to being up in Provo with all the Thomas kids together again! We are going to have so much fun!

Boston/New York countdown: 1 week!!