Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas! Random thoughts...

I am beginning to realize how close Christmas is! Not only does this mean family, presents, and Daniel, but it means ACL surgery! I am very excited for all of these. It also brings so many parties and celebrations! Enough to make decisions about what to attend and when to say no difficult. Here are some pictures of great memories and parties of past Christmas and New Year's celebrations.

Ugly Sweater Party Christmas 2007

Hot Chocolate Party Christmas 2006

New Years 2006

Here is a picture of me after my last ACL surgery in October of 2005... Drugs do wonders...:


I still have much school work to do that keeps me busy and discourages looking forward to my break too prematurely. Today is the last day of classes, Wednesday and Thursday are reading days (tomorrow and the day after), and then Friday is my first final!

The weather is finally beginning to hint at winter. It snowed for the first time this week. Yesterday morning, I waited for the train in 13 degrees weather! Boston Commons statue of Paul Revere in winter shown below:

What do you all want for Christmas?

2 comments:

starryeyes said...

Hi Is sudi going to do your ACL surgery? BNow that i think of it shes a gynecologist..I've been enjoying your blobs ..I miss you and love you ..grams

Anonymous said...

i am so famous!

two years and running. let's make it another 50.