Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hey I'm a first time user!

Motivated by the excellent postings on Guinevere and Clark's blog and the fact that Guinevere wouldn't let me post on hers, I have decided to make my own blog. That doesn't mean, however, that I will be very good at keeping it up. I will try though. I am still not entirely convinced about this whole blog deal... writing to an unknown audience about your life. I see the value in using it for family things, but I am going to keep it as private as possible.

How is everyone doing?

Check out Guinevere's The Fridge Door site! It's incredible! Benjamin is sooooo cute!

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Dude, you can do guest posts. I just think it'd be coolest for you to have your own, so that you can link your friends to it without them having to sort through a million billion baby pictures. :)

Thanks for the link, though. I love it!