Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Benjamin and Boring School

Today was fun. I went to Guinevere's for a long time and played with her and Benjamin. I also was happy because this last weekend I didn't miss a pop quiz in my Biology class. Unfortunately, I did miss my class on Monday, which meant part of the quiz I had very little idea about. Consequently, I probably only got 4 out of 5. That is better than a zero though!

I also found out that the game we had scheduled on Saturday was canceled because the weather will probably be bad. That makes me sad. Oh well, more excitement to be built up for next weekend! We go to Santa Barbara and we play the #2, #3, and #4 teams! And we are going to beat them all!

Till later...

1 comment:

Toni said...

This is cool--I guess I need a blog site, too. Otherwise I may be losing cool points.