Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Sunday was fantastic. My mom and I had a pleasant morning and I enjoyed going to church in the afternoon. After church, I spend a great evening with both my parents and I realized how much I am going to miss them. Boston is pretty dang far away from San Diego! I love my family so very much!

Lately, I have been organizing my life; this has included throwing many things away, replacing old and non-functioning items, buying new essential items, and attempting to record memories more efficiently. It has been really therapeutic to spend time analyzing where I am at in my life, setting goals, purging poor habits and beginning new ones. In my efforts to organize my photos and to write in my journal and blog more regularly, I have gone back and reminisced about many of my favorite past-times and monumental events in my life. Life goes by way too fast.

Today I worked on the roses all day. I worked in my swimsuit to try and obtain a suitable tan. People will not believe I spent my summer in San Diego without any tan to show for it! I think I am going to be burned tomorrow, but it is a great feeling! I love the warm weather here!

I will plan to finish up the roses tomorrow, and then I will start on cleaning the carpets! That will take a long time, but my mom is paying me for it, so I am excited!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh, Claire! I am so glad that you found our blog! I can't believe that I didn't know that you had one. How fun! I am just starting to get the hang of it...but am loving it so far. Congrats on grad school! You will do so well. I am excited for you!

Surf Paparazzi said...

Claire, I want a new post from you ... what are you up to at home? See you this weekend!