Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pictures from Graduation







Now that I am home in San Diego, I have a few days to catch my breath, post some pictures and updates, and prepare myself to head to Boston. The last couple of weeks have been so much fun! I just got back from Yellowstone, and I had such a fun time vacationing with Guinevere, Clark, and Ben! We had some great adventures!

Guinevere sent me a couple of pictures that she took from my graduation. Here are a few of my favorites! Pictures from Yellowstone will follow shortly!

4 comments:

The Moss Family said...

You're amazing!!! We have a blog too! http://djandstephmoss.blogspot.com

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

Hi Claire! I just saw your blog on facebook and wanted to say hey! You're welcome to check out mine at ryan-erica.blogspot.com. Congrats on graduation and all the upcoming changes!

FelonyMelanie said...

Congrats that you graduated!!! It was so fun hanging out with you.. i will be sure to visit you in boston soon. woo woo!

The Moss Family said...

You're SO HOT!!!!!!!